Vacation Rental homeowners, click here to join or renew if you own a vacation rental and want to join VRON-LQ. You must have a valid City of La Quinta Vacation Rental Permit to become a member. 

Property Management Agency, click here to join or renew. You must own a licensed agency in the City of La Quinta to become a member.

Supporters, click here if you are not a vacation rental homeowner, but would like to donate.